Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today's the day!!!

Well today was the first weigh in for the weigh and pray competition. It was wonderful. All 30 ladies bravely weighed in and had their weight announced. The best thing was that everyone said they wanted to lose the weight in a healthy way. In the past those involved in wnp, did the crazy quick weight lost diets and several are back for this season. So, the rule for this season is you must do it in a healthy way. No crazy diets!!

As for me, I was so nervous today. My hands were shaking as I got up to weigh. I'm not sure why, but I had butterflies. As I write this, I still have butterflies. I want to be successful and of course win :) but I am a little scared of failure. So, I'm going to try to use this anxiety in a positive way. I really do want to win but more than that, I just want to lose weight and get healthy. I had Randall take before pictures of me in a sports bra and shorts. Oh My goodness!!!!!!! I was shocked. I mean, I see myself naked everyday, but it is different when you see it in a picture. Let me just say, if you have a weight problem and want some motivation, take a picture of yourself. Yikes.

I guess it's off to bed. My 6am crossfit class is going to be here before I know it.

Here's to health and a new start.

1 comment:

  1. You can SO do this Kyla. Work hard and eat healthy!

    And FYI..not everyone did crazy diets before. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete